Aaaarrrgggg! Silly internet just made everything kaput. Now I have to start all over again :(
Okay, so you read the title correctly, this morning until about 2 o'clock it was seven degrees celcius. Later it warmed up a bit- to 12 degrees celcius.. not very pleasant for a CA girl. Whosoever starts singing that Katie Perry song one more time may just disappear in the dead of night... jk, or am I?? O.o
Here's a few more points to add to my list of observations of Germans and Germany. (This is just as I've observed, so I'm just telling it as I see it.):
10. In restaurants, they only give you one glass of liquid to consume. And they don't refill that lonely, skinny glass without you paying for it, lol.
11. They never seem to eat as though they are hungary. I'm having difficulty eating as slowly, hahaha.
12. German birds are SCARY. Maybe it's because of the red glint in their eyes...
13. Hand disinfectant is BAD.
14. They really care about their windows.
Well, I think that's enough for now. Today is my host father's birthday; he really liked the flashlight we got him (Thanks my wonderful Mom and family in CA!!!)
TGWTC (with two German children staring at the screen, ah, privacy is so fleeting), tschuss!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why is hand disinfectant bad?
ReplyDelete