15.8.10

Salutations from the Red Carpet Room

Greetings! I am typing this from the Red Carpet Room in Dulles Airport, Washington, D.C. I am slightly disappointed that their carpet is not red, but gray. Well, I suppose they make up for it with the free WiFi and nice bathrooms. (not to mention they have a snack bar! I would raid it if I had more room and less food, hahaha)

So, unfortunately, I could not find an outlet for my computer and had to move into the Business Center. Its perfectly pleasant, although nearly everyone else is wearing business attire and the stations around me have suddenly become unoccupied... Well, more for me!

Here's something interesting I've discovered: Other people fear musicians. Its true! Everyone got out of my way when they saw that I had a violin case. I think they may be afraid I'll hit them with it, which I would never do. It might damage the violin.

Anyway, thanks for listening. Tune in next week for more news in the life of a girl who wears converse.

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to following your adventures, Amy. Glad the RCC was a nice haven for you. Thanks for flying with us and I just might join your mom for a visit to Potsdam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete