Sorry to everyone who's been reading this. Life has sort of been stuck on the fast-forward button lately, and I've neglected blogging for a while. Anyway, here's the latest news!!
I have a host family, and they live right next to Potsdam, 40-ish minutes out of Berlin!! Berlin, cultural center, tourist magnet, and shopping adventure! (The third will come in handy, since their Winters are nothing like ours here in SoCal. I see a cold-weather shopping trip in my future.)
I'm not going to write too much about my host family right now, since they may or may not be aware of this blog, and I would like to ask their permission before disclosing further information. Thanks for understanding!
So I leave for Germany in a few days, and just in case you were curious, I'll be departing out of LAX airport on United early in the morning. (Gah! I was just getting used to sleeping in!) I've never been in the United terminal of LAX airport, so this should be interesting. Still, I have jet fuel for blood, so I should be just fine.
Thanks for all the support from everybody these past few weeks. You've all been insisting that I update everyone back home as much as possible, which I will. Now here's an assignment for you in return: Don't stress, live your life, and send the occasional word in my direction. Girl with the converse, over and out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment